Thursday, June 22, 2006

Greetings

Hello there, this is Talad and this will become my home for a time.

I will post my thoughts on everything going on the world, local, and national. I live in the United States and I have an opinion on just about everything. I work in the automotive field, currently attending college for a second degree into Internet and LAN Security. I am getting tired of dealing with the car makers as it were.

I am a father of two and have a very loving wife, We live in the Michigan and enjoy the summer months, the winters are getting to be a bit to much on my old bones so we might be moving south to warmer climates.

I look forward to giving you my thoughts, I am sure there will be some that disagree with me and others that agree. I welcome all comments and we might get into a pissing match if we disagree sharply enough.

I will begin posting my initial thoughts later today after I get home. I am so looking forward to this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home