Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bob Novak names his source

BOB NOVAK, My Leak Case Testimony: 'I learned Valerie Plame's name from Joe Wilson's entry in 'Who's Who in America'... MORE Published reports that I took the Fifth Amendment, made a plea bargain with the prosecutors or was a prosecutorial target were all untrue... MORE... My primary source has not come forward to identify himself... Bill Harlow, the CIA public information officer who was my CIA source for the column confirming Mrs. Wilson's identity. I learned Valerie Plame's name from Joe Wilson's entry in 'Who's Who in America'... I answered questions using the names of Rove, Harlow and my primary source.

Follow the Title for the full article.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I highlighted for those in la-la land, namely liberals who do not seem to have an IQ above 67. Well it seems we finally have the culprit that ousted the CIA agent in the Plame leak case. It was her husband, now I want to know if we will finally see the person who ousted this agent put behind bars, and if Joe Wilson is not imprisoned then Fitzy boy best be giving back the tax payers money for this witch hunt he led.

As seems to be the normal operating procedure, the Democrats and the Liberal Media that have been on this case now for, what is it 3 years? Are proven wrong, they put their eggs in one basket and counted on a known liar, named Joe Wilson, to deliver them their enemies head on a silver platter. It as always is about what is in their best interest not what is in the best interest of our Country.

I will not be holding my breath and wait for the apology to Rove, Libby, the President and Vice President from the hate filled left. May their souls rot in hell for wasting our tax dollars on something that most of us with a decent IQ, namely Republicans and some Independents, knew from the get go. What a load of BS, I want my tax dollars back and if we do not get the check back in a timely fashion every citizen of this country should file on for the class action law suit against Fitzy Boy and end his career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home