Friday, October 20, 2006

Been busy, started my Transportation business.

Well I decided to go ahead and start up my business, it has been 3 weeks and things are going decent. I am turning a small profit already each and every week. Which is nice at least I am not in the red. I will hopefully have some more time to post here, with the elections coming up I will try to offer some thoughts on the key races.

About my business real quick....

It is called Convenient Wheels, it is a full service transport business. Meaning that if you need anything I will bring it to you or take you to it. Besides that I run people to the airports in the Detroit area for a flat rate, much cheaper than a normal taxi I am told. I am also doing a bagel drop off service for area businesses.

So all in all it is good, and the people that I have contacted with flyers seem to be taken to it.

I hope to get back into the swing of things soon, as this election is turning into quite the spectacle.

Good luck everyone and see you all in a few days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How about you do everyone a favor and tell your idiot member to stop spamming other people's sites with links to his referral code?

http://www.cyberdunk.com/?ref=59670

That's one of yours. You have the ability to track him down and to have there be consequences if he doesn't stop. Because right now, he's making you and your site look like a bunch of idiots. Do you really want that?

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you to delete my cyberdunk account it's "liekomgj4ck"

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop spamming your cyberdunk crap on the bbf.com / realgm.com !!!

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is that my guy is in the starting line-up but then cannot be found for the rest fo the quarters. my best player but I cant start him for any other quarter , just the first??

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home