Friday, September 15, 2006

EXCLUSIVE...9/11 Debate: Loose Change Filmmakers vs. Popular Mechanics Editors of "Debunking 9/11 Myths"

This is a must read for anyone with half a brain. I wish I could play the video but for whatever reason it will not play on this PC.

I have read this thing twice and I am amazed that the kids at loose change are taken seriously anywhere. They definitely are not the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree. They refused to accept the answers given and kept saying things like "that is a lie" or "address the evidence" when the popular mechanic's guys would address the evidence and offer their own proof they were told they were lying. So it seems that the only truth out there is what the idiots at loose change tell us, nothing else can be the truth because there are a few questions that do not fit their view of the world. How old were these two again at the time of 9/11? I think they were 15 at the time, I mean sheesh at 15 they were more concerned with getting a feel of a girl’s breast or should have been, maybe the preferred to get the feel of a guys crotch more? I do not know the answer to those two but I can tell you that their views are skewed on this matter.

They say that those that believe in conspiracy theories do so because their brains are too small to accept the reality of what really happened. They prefer to see the government responsible because the truth that there are people that want to kill all of us that refuse to follow their perverted version of religion. I do feel sorry for the two boys at loose change, I also feel sorry for the people that believe their crap and have not actually accepted the fact that there are people that wish to convert us all to Islam, and kill those that do not. Maybe in time with the proper education we can make people realize this.

I do know that when I tell people of the Islam worlds justice in places like Iran, where they stoned a young girl to death for being raped by a family member, they are aghast as the brutality they show to women. When I tell my gay friends that they will be one of the first ones killed in the new Islam world, they laugh at me till I show them the proof. When I tell my atheist friends that we will be next they laugh too till I show them how men are treated that switch from Islam to Christianity. I have to ask them, if Islam was so tolerant then why oh why are so many Christian Arabs living here in the good ole USA? They never have an answer for that one btw.

It was good to see the two idiots from loose change being taken to the shed. Maybe just maybe more people will wake up and see the threat that faces us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home